Lenovo ideapad 310 – laptop review. Best budget lenovo laptop in 2017 ? Let’s find out ! With this video, I analyze the most important aspects of a laptop for this model such as build quality, I/O connectivity options, display quality (color accuracy), audio quality, keyboard and track pad experience, overall performance, lenovo ip 310 battery life , windows booting speed and finally give you a conclusion telling about the negative and positive things of this model compared to ideapad 110 notebook.
ideapad 110 video review –
Also I show you whether is it possible to upgrade ram and hard disk in this model and tell where to find the lenovo one recovery key (bios key) for entering bios screen and restoring the laptop to factory default settings.
Games tested – gta 5, dirt 4, battlefield 1
software tools used for bench marking
windows 10 booting speed
handbrake video conversion
Lenovo ip 310 specification
Model No : Lenovo ideapad 310-15ISK – part 80sm01evih (80SM01EVIH)
• Intel Core i3-6006u Processor 6 th generation skylake ( 2.00 GHz 2133 MHz), 3 MB Cache, 15 Watts TDP
• 4 GB 2133 MHZ PC4-17000 DDR4 onboard RAM
• Intel HD Graphics 520
• 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
• 15.6” HD 1366×768 glossy (glare) screen
• DVD optical Drive
• USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA (D-sub) and 2-in-1 Card Reader
• Audio – Dolby Advanced Audio v2
• Gigabit Ethernet.
• VGA Webcam
• Bluetooth V4.0, Wi-Fi
• Dimensions in inches : 14.92 x 10.24 x 0.9 (WxDxH); Weight: 2.2 kg
• 2 cell battery 32Whr